Ieteikt TweetPHP Developer (New Product Development team)
When you think of Printful, you think of ecommerce and print-on-demand. However, at our core, we see ourselves as an IT company. Our entire business is built on a complex system that never fails to surprise newcomers to our team.
With 300K+ customers using Printful services and 30M+ delivered items to date, we’re one of the world’s leading printing, warehousing, and fulfillment companies. After seeing explosive growth in 2020, we’re proud to have become the first privately owned company with Latvian roots to achieve unicorn status (valued at over $1 billion).
Since opening in 2013, we’ve grown into a team of 1,800+ employees worldwide. Our IT Team alone consists of more than 170 experts who work on various internal and external projects. The workload is divided among smaller teams, such as:
- Core team: works on AI systems and provides long-term technical solutions, such as infrastructure, framework, libraries, processes, tools, guidelines, etc.
- Merchant solutions: maintains our API, deploys new and existing ecommerce platforms, and works on other customer-facing features
- Fulfillment & Stock: ensures every order from our customers is successfully sent to the Printful system and our production equipment
- Billing, Warehousing & Fulfillment, Shipping, and several other teams that are in charge of other Printful services and tools
Our company is constantly expanding, so we’re looking for a new addition to our New Product Development (NPD) Team—a skilled PHP Developer.
Your task will be to help our NPD Team reach their goals by creating new internal tools, updating and automating existing ones, and participating in challenging projects. You’ll also be able to contribute to new product development by providing your ideas and feedback: anything to help reduce the time-to-market of Printful products.
Below is a list of the formal requirements, but what matters the most is that you’re willing to learn, ready to work with new technologies, and open to collaborate in projects and solve problems. Since we’re an international team, our developers also need to have good English skills.
A Printful PHP developer must feel comfortable with:
- PHP, MySQL, PHPUnit
- ESNext JS, Vue.JS, Webpack, SCSS
- monthly salary EUR 2,000–4,000 gross, depending on your experience
- flexible working hours (start your day as late as 11 a.m.)
- all the tools you’ll need for work (Mac, Windows, or Linux and hardware of your choice)
- free and healthy lunch at work
- health insurance, including a mental wellness program
- a day off on your birthday
- gym membership
- resources for professional development (conferences, books, workshops, mentoring, courses, guest lectures, coaching sessions, etc.)
- exciting team-building events and parties you’ll never forget!
Choose the workplace that suits you:
The job is challenging and exciting. You’ll discover that it pays off to have trust in your team and your professional know-how: you don’t know where it may take you. (Did you know that our CEO Davis Siksnans started out as a Draugiem.lv IT admin?)
Printful is an equal opportunity workplace. We’re committed to diversity and inclusion and make our hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and work experience.
If you think you’d excel in this role—send us your resume and a short introduction about yourself in English!
Interested, but don’t think this is the right fit for you? Feel free to share it with friends and check out other open positions at Printful. We’re always looking for creative and driven minds to join our ever-growing team!
AS Printful Latvia (Reģ. nr. LV40203050078)
- Printful Accountant
- Printful Senior English Content Marketing Specialist
- Printful Junior IT Project Manager (Mobile Apps team)
- Printful IT drošības projektu vadītājs/-a
- Printful UX Writer
- Printful Product Manager (DTG category)
- Printful Product Marketing Manager
- Printful Maintenance Apprentice
- Printful DevOps Engineer
- Printful English Content Marketing Specialist
- Printful IT projektu vadītājs/-a
- Printful Logistics Development & Partnerships Manager
- Printful IPO Project Manager
- Printful HR Assistant
- Printful Strategic Account Executive
- Printful Visual Communications Designer
- Printful Junior Data Analyst
- Printful PHP Developer
- Printful Full-Stack Developer (Core Team)
- Printful Video Services Videographer (6 months fixed term contract)
- Printful Freelance Visual Designer / Illustrator
- Printful PHP programmētājs/-a
- Printful Jaunākais UI/UX IT Projektu vadītājs
- Printful Jaunākais/-ā ražošanas tehniķis/-e
- Printful Product Manager (Home&Living) - 2 positions
- Printful IT Security Project Manager
- Printful IT Project Manager
- Printful Graphics Support Specialist (6 months fixed term contract)
- Printful SEO Content Marketing Specialist
- Printful Junior UI/UX IT Project Manager
- Printful Visual Designer / Illustrator
- Printful Jr. Product Quality Assurance Specialist
- Printful HR Asistents/-e
- Printful German Content Marketing Specialist
- Mapon PHP programmētājs/-a (Integrāciju komandā)
- Mapon PHP programmētājs/-a (MID & SENIOR)
- Mapon PHP Developer (MID & SENIOR)
- Mapon IT projektu vadītājs/-a
- Mapon Autoelektriķis/-e
- Mapon Klientu atbalsta speciālists/-e
- Mapon PHP Developer
- Mapon Front-end programmētājs/-a
- Mapon Eksporta pārdevējs/-a / Projektu vadītājs/-a
- Mapon Front-end Developer
- Vendon Digitālā mārketinga projektu vadītājs/-a
- Desktime Back-end programmētājs/-a